5:45am I cant sleep so of course the first thought in my head is “Why not try to make your hair like the guy from A Flock of Seagulls” but my hair wasnt working so i tried bangs instead and then dat other one
either The Baby Face’s Blaster or Flux II
"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."
"Ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli"
“You don’t pay me. You don’t even exist. We’re just a clever visual metaphor used to personify the abstract concept of thought.”
“Oh, these aren’t homemade. They were made in a factory… a bomb factory. They’re bombs.”
- SpongeBob: It’s Squidward. He wants to complain to you. [Flying Dutchman gives an evil look to Squidward]
- Squidward: I…no, I don’t.
- SpongeBob: Well, what about all that stuff about him having a dirty ship and being lazy and all? [Flying Dutchman glares angrily at Squidward]
- Squidward: I never said that.
- Flying Dutchman: Insultin’ a man’s ship be worse than insultin’ his mother!
- SpongeBob: No, no, wait, it was his mother you said was dirty, not his ship.
Way to many to choose